Remember the good old days of sending and receiving letters in the mail? Or, at least from movies that you have seen? Well, those days may not be as gone as you might think. In fact, in the digital age, pen pal culture is alive and well (thank you PenPal ). And with a little bit of know-how and some effort, you can easily find yourself a global pen pal from anywhere in the world. And seriously speaking, the benefits of a writing buddy are endless.
Join PenPal and find yourself a global pen friend
At PenPal, we connect you with global pen pals to build meaningful relationships with a person on the other side of the world. Just create a free account, upload a photo 🤡, put your personality traits, and write a fun and catchy intro about yourself (e.g. morning grumpy who likes fly fishing and ghost hunting). Then you can match with people across the world based on your most unique interests.
The 💫 cool thing 💫 is, as soon as you have matched and become pen pals, you can chat via the PenPal messenger or send physical postcards back and forth. The postcards are created online but sent physically by us within 14 days – without compromising your security since we never share your address with another person. So it’s a win-win for everybody! No need to go to the post office or wait weeks for the postcards to arrive.
Read more about how PenPal works here, or try it out directly by clicking on the button below (we also prepared an onboarding for it as easy as possible).
Why should I get a global pen pal?
First things first, why should you even bother with a pen pal in the first place? Well, that’s an easy one.
- For starters, it’s a great way to make a new friend. And let’s be real, who couldn’t use a few more friends in their life?
- Having a global pen pal allows you to gain a unique perspective on the world. You will learn about different cultures, customs, and ways of life through your letters. This can open your mind and broaden your understanding of the world.
- In addition, having a global pen friend can help you improve your language skills. If you are learning a new language, writing to someone who is a native speaker can be a great way to practice. You can also learn new vocabulary and grammar by reading your pen pal’s postcards. Maybe they can teach you some slang and you can impress others?
- Another benefit of having a global pen pal is that you will have the opportunity to share your thoughts, feelings, and experiences with someone who lives in a different part of the world. This can be a great way to make connections and build lasting relationships.
- Finally, having a global pen pal can be a fun and rewarding experience. You will look forward to receiving letters in the mail, and you will enjoy the process of writing to your friend. It’s a great way to slow down and focus on something that is not digital (hello happy mail!).
Why not give it a try?
In a nutshell, having a global pen pal can be a great way to gain a unique perspective on the world, improve your language skills, make new friends, and have fun. So don’t let the digital age fool you – pen pal culture is alive and well. And with a little bit of effort, you can easily find yourself a new friend and writing buddy from anywhere in the world.
So, why not give it a try? Create a profile at PenPal and reach out to someone who lives in a different part of the world. You never know where it might lead.